Senior Account Manager
4+ years experience
Make your mark in an agency that's rapidly growing in size and reputation.
Lantern is looking for a senior level Account Manager/Project Manager with 4+ years of experience to join the team in our fast-paced studio in London Fields. You'll be working across a range of creative branding and campaign-led projects, spanning sectors including placemaking, property, technology and social change.
You’ll be part of a company that’s growing rapidly in size and reputation. Shortlisted for Small Agency of the Year in 2018 and winner of eight Transform Awards for branding in the last two years alone, this is an opportunity to stake your claim on a young company with big ambitions.
About the role
This is a hybrid role spanning both Account Management and Project Management expertise. As part of a small team, you'll be integral to the day-to-day operation of the business with the potential to help shape the studio as it grows. You'll be responsible for delivering branding projects across a wide variety of clients and working with the team in the studio to manage multiple workstreams simultaneously. You’ll build and nurture strong relationships with Lantern’s customers, actively seeking opportunities for business development and organic growth.
You'll be expected to...
- Serve as the lead point of contact for clients within the agency
- Write proposals for client projects
- Ensure creative teams are clearly briefed
- Manage day-to-day project documentation such as status reports, meeting notes and detailed timing plans
- Be responsible for the timely and successful delivery of creative projects
- Set expectations with clients and provide solutions for any unexpected project blockers or challenges
- Plan and prepare creative presentations and pitch decks
- Report key revenue metrics to clients and the business
- Work with the financial accountants to ensure billing is up to date
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager and/or Project Manager within the creative sector
- Demonstrable ability to communicate with senior client stakeholders
- Solid experience with Keynote and MS Office software
- Ability to be calm under pressure and juggle multiple projects at a time, whilst maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, problem solving and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
As a small, growing team, our culture is very important to us. We're underpinned by values of creativity, integrity, quality and humility.
The studio is lively and fast-paced so you'll need a good sense of humour, an open mind, and a work ethic in line with our ambition to maintain a world-class design standard. As a YCN member agency, there are regular training and speaking opportunities, as well as talks and events, to help you develop both personally and professionally.
We're a social bunch too – so we're looking for someone who's as comfortable working hard on a pitch as they are enjoying a ping-pong battle or post-work pint.
We're based in London Fields, at the heart of the capital’s emerging creative scene. As a member of WeWork, you'll have access to a range of benefits including free beer and cider on tap, regular events and offers from brands including Graze.com, Busaba Eathai, General Assembly, Fitness First and Headspace.
Dependent on experience.
Please email CV and cover letter to email@example.com or click on the link below. Please note that we can only respond to those shortlisted for interview.